View Extended Forecast
Mud Hens Are Back In Town June 18-25Monday, June 18 (Lehigh Valley, 1st pitch at 7 p.m. – Gates open at 6 p.m.) – The Mud Hens open a four-game series with the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, Triple-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies.
· Ladies and gentleman, start your engines for NASCAR Night at Fifth Third Field! An entire night dedicated to NASCAR presented by AOK Insurance Agency representing Nationwide Insurance, and Buckeye Cablesystem. Fans will have the opportunity to see the Nationwide NASCAR show car and try out a NASCAR Simulator! In addition, we will also feature the Great Clips NASCAR show car!
Tuesday, June 19 (Lehigh Valley, 1st pitch at 7 p.m. – Gates open at 6 p.m.) – The Hens continue the series against the Lehigh Valley IronPigs.
· Today kicks off the first day of the June Three-Day Baseball Camp for children ages 7 to 14. The camp starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 1 p.m. Children will learn all aspects of the game of baseball from their favorite Mud Hens players. The first two days of the camp consist of stations around the field where the players will teach the campers the fundamentals. Lunch will be provided all three days of the baseball camp. It is not too late to sign up! Visitwww.mudhens.com/camps.
Wednesday, June 20 (Lehigh Valley, 1st pitch at 7 p.m. – Gates open at 6 p.m.) - The Hens and IronPigs will be back at it in game three of the series.
· It’s day two of the Three-Day Baseball Camp! The camp begins at 10 a.m. and lasts until 1 p.m.
· Wash away all of the baseball dirt with Pert and Brut products! Limited samples of both products will be given out at the gates immediately following the game!
Thursday, June 21 (Lehigh Valley, 1st pitch at 7 p.m. – Gates open at 6 p.m.) – The Mud Hens and IronPigs wrap up their series in Toledo.
· The final day of the June Three-Day Baseball Camp will feature several competitions and player autographs! All camp participants will receive a Mud Hens Baseball Camp T-shirt, s souvenir baseball for autographs and a free ticket to the Mud Hens game!
· Tame that mane! Get rid of split ends! Great Cuts will be offering haircuts on the main concourse during the Mud Hens game for Great Clips Charity Cuts.
Friday, June 22 (Norfolk, 1st pitch at 7 p.m. – Gates open at 5:30 p.m.) - The Hens and Tides open a four-game series at Fifth Third Field! The Norfolk Tides are the Triple-A affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles.
· The Toledo Mud Hens and the Family and Child Abuse Prevention Center team up to raise awareness of family violence. The organization will have a table on the main concourse with more information. The Lucas County Sheriff’s Office will be offering free children’s fingerprinting on the main concourse.
· Hungry for a late night snack? Fans will receive BIG’S Sunflower Seeds upon exit of the ballpark at the conclusion of the Mud Hens game.
· Make sure to stay put for the postgame fireworks, courtesy of Corner Dental!
· Do not forget your canteens and compasses because the Boy Scouts are camping out at Fifth Third Field! This is the second Boy Scout Sleepover of the year.
· It’s the first Kroger Food Drive Friday game at Fifth Third Field! Bring non-perishable food items to the June 22nd Mud Hens game and deliver them to the donation station located on the main concourse. If you bring three (3) items to the donation station, you’ll receive a FREE Kroger/Mud Hens reusable shopping bag!
Saturday, June 23 (Norfolk, 1st pitch at 7 p.m. – Gates open at 5:30 p.m.) – The Hens and Tides will play game two of their series at Fifth Third Field.
· Come celebrate Polish heritage with the Toledo Mud Hens! The celebration is presented by Stanley’s Market. Fans will be dazzled by traditional polish dancers at the main entrances to the ball park and Stanley’s Kielbasa, cabbage rolls, perogies and more will be served at food stations through out the ball park. An all-you-can-eat buffet, courtesy of Stanley’s Market, will be available pre-game accompanied by music from, “The James Gang”, a polka band celebrating its 25th anniversary together.
· You do not want to miss Rockin’ Ray and his amazing Skyy Dogs! The Skyy Dogs are famous for their disc catching ability, nimble aerobatic skills and jumping rope. The dogs are also trained to play the role of the bat boy. You can catch this stellar act from your seats, in between innings.
· Fireworks will light up the sky here at Fifth Third Field after the game.
· The Boy Scouts are camping out for the second night of the Boy Scout Sleepover.
Sunday, June 24 (Norfolk, 1st pitch at 6 p.m. – Gates open at 4:30 p.m.) – The Hens and Tides face off in game three of their series.
· The Adult/Child Baseball camp is a great way to bond with your kids! Children between the ages 5 and 14 learn baseball skills from Mud Hens players and coaches along with a parent, grandparent, brother, sister or any other adult (18 or older) who would like to accompany them. Adults are encouraged to bring their baseball mitts to join in on the drills and to continue practicing these skills with children beyond the ball park. The camp is from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
· Want to meet your favorite Mud Hens Player? Now is your chance! It is Autograph Sunday, presented by the Toledo Blade. The entire team will be available for autographs on the main concourse prior to the game from 4:30 to 5:15 p.m. Fans have the opportunity to have one item signed by the players. This can be a personal item or a team photo.
· Root’s Poultry presents the 2nd Chicklet’s dance performance of the year! Catch the girls shaking their tail feathers before the game and in the stands during the game. Registration is still open for the July 22nd, August 5th and August 12th games. Visit www.mudhens.com/chicklets for all of the details!
· Dora the Explorer will be making an appearance at Fifth Third Field! Dora will be available for photos and autographs on the main concourse during the game, courtesy of Buckeye CableSystem.
· The Toledo Mud Hens and the American Cancer Society are teaming up for the Relay for Life recognition game to raise awareness for those affected by all types of Cancer. Information tables will be set up on the main concourse and local Relay for Life teams will be recognized prior to the game.
· Like every Sunday, it’s postgame Kids Run the Bases!
· Don’t leave the ballpark just yet! Post-game fireworks will add a colorful conclusion to your night, sponsored by Wildwood Environmental Academy.
Monday, June 25 (Norfolk, 1st pitch at 12 p.m. – Gates open at 11 a.m.) – The Mud Hens and Tides conclude their series in Toledo.
· It is Senior Fan Fun Day. The Mud Hens are offering a fun package for senior groups to attend our afternoon game. Tickets are $7 for fans 65 and older, with the option to purchase a $5 meal ticket which includes a hot dog, chips and soda.
· The Toledo Mud Hens, Lucas County Sheriff’s Office and the Toledo Police Department will be hosting the Drug Education Program which is focused on drug, tobacco, and alcohol prevention for local youth. The program will feature Mud Hens players as well as members from the Toledo Police Department and the Lucas County Sheriff’s Office. The program will start promptly at 10 a.m. and include a pre-game parade on the field.
All Mud Hens games can be heard live on Fox Sports Radio, WCWA, and seen live on BCSN. Both the radio and television pre-game shows start at 30 minutes before the scheduled game time.
Total Votes: 0 Avg Vote: 0
- Toledo Symphony
- Toledo Lucas County Public Library
- Metroparks of the Toledo Area
- TARTA Transportation
- Toledo Museum of Art
- University of Toledo
- Owens Community College
- Toledo Choose Local
- Toledo Botanical Garden
- Toledo Zoo
- Bowling Green State University
- Toledo Repertoire Theatre
- Toledo Opera
- Arts Commission of Greater Toledo
- Stranahan Theater
- Toledo Mud Hens
- Westfield Franklin Park Mall
- The Shops at Levis Commons
- Lourdes College
- Cedar Point
- Toledo Farmer's Market